Become an Exhibitor
|Plug In To
EDTA Conference & Annual Meeting is the premier electric drive event of the year.
As an exhibitor, you will have the opportunity to interact one-on-one with your target audience.
Reserve your space early, prime locations are selling quickly!
The 2013 Conference features new options and close-to-the action locations:
- Exhibit space in Hall B, just 60 feet from the hotel guest room elevators
- Ride, Drive and Charge - outdoor exhibits located at the front valet entrance to the property
- Sponsorship opportunities
- New this year! – Meeting Suite Rentals
- Carpet, 8’ draped back wall and 3’ draped side walls
- 2 complimentary exhibitor badges per 10’x10’ space. For each additional 100 sq ft, you will be allotted 1 additional exhibitor badge, up to a maximum of 12
- Access to the Networking Reception on Tuesday evening for all attendees
- Access to all Plenary Sessions
- Complimentary lunch provided on Tuesday and Wednesday
- Company contact information in the online exhibitor search and ability to upload product photos and press releases within your online profile on www.edtaconference.org
- Complimentary listing in the 2013 Show
Program Guide (if contract is received by the
show program deadline)
|Booth Space||$23.00/sq ft||$28.00/sq ft|
|Meeting Suite Space||$2,900/suite||$3,300/suite|
|Ride, Drive & Charge Space||$2,000/space||$2,000/space|
Reserve Your Space
Check back for information.
Maximize your returns at the 2013 EDTA Conference & Annual Meeting with a Meeting Suite Rental. Make a great impression on new and existing customers with these exclusive meeting spaces. There are only 16 suites available, so act quickly to secure your suite. Meeting suites are conveniently located adjacent to the general session ballroom, directly above the expo hall.
Want to kick it up a notch? Reserve an Executive Meeting Room. Included in every sponsorship
package, these spaces offer even more privacy and a professional atmosphere that is sure to impress.
The best part? Executive Meeting Rooms will be available on Monday, June 10, a full day before the exhibit hall opens. This gives your company valuable extra time to liaise with current and prospective customers.
Past Exhibitors & Sponsors
|Advanced Energy||Hydro Quebec|
|American Electric Power||Intertek|
|AMP Electric Vehicles||Jones Lang LaSalle|
|Azure Dynamics Corporation||Johnson Controls|
|Cabaire LLC||Lear Corporation|
|Celgard, LLC||Mitsubishi Motors North America|
|City of Greenville||National Alternative Fuels Training Consortium (NAFTC)|
|Clean Vehicle Research Institute||Nichicon (America) Corporation|
|Club Assist||Nissan North America|
|CODA Automotive||NRG EV Services / eVgo|
|Coulomb Technologies||NRW Invest, LLC|
|CSA Standards||Odyne Systems|
|D & V Electronics, LTD||Oerlikon Fairfield|
|Delphi Electronics & Safety||Pacific Northwest National Laboratory|
|DOE's Advanced Vehicle Testing||Phoenix International|
|dSPACE, Inc||Progress Energy|
|Duke Energy||Remy Electric Motors|
|ECOcar Challenge||Smith Electric Vehicles|
|ECOtality/ETEC||Southern California Edison (SCE)|
|Edison Electric Institute||Stego, Inc|
|Edison International||Tesla Motors, Inc|
|Electric Drive Transportation Association (EDTA)||TM4, Inc|
|Ener1, Inc.||Toyota Motor Company|
|EVSE, LLC||UQM Technologies, Inc.|
|FEV, Inc.||U.S. DOE Clean Cities|
|General Electric||Via Motors|
|Global Electric Motorcars||Virginia Tech|
|General Motors||Volkswagen Group of America|