- Protean In-wheel Motor System powers BRABUS Hybrid, car at TZG EV Dealership May 24, 2013
- Chevrolet Spark EV Lease as Low as $199 per Month May 23, 2013
- Leaders, Experts from Electric Drive Supply Chain to Gather at EDTA Conference May 23, 2013
- ECOtality Unveils the Blink® HQ Family of Home EV Chargers May 22, 2013
- ChargePoint, National Grid, and NYSERDA Launch Electric Vehicle Charging Station Project in Upstate New York May 22, 2013
- Energy Department Selects Industry Consortium to Accelerate Development of Next Generation Battery Technologies for Automobiles May 15, 2013
- Energy Department Launches Public-Private Partnership to Deploy Hydrogen Infrastructure May 13, 2013
- Clean Cities Coalitions Charge Up Plug-In Electric Vehicles May 10, 2013
- Clean Cities Electric Vehicle Community Readiness Workshop Webcast - May 1, 2013 Apr 30, 2013
- Electric Mobility Canada Commends British Columbia on Extending Electric Vehicle Incentives for Consumers Mar 26, 2013
The EDTA Newsroom shares the most up-to-date information on the progress of the electric drive industry, and highlights EV policy in the news. EDTA distributes the most recent press releases from the electric drive industry, announcements from government entities regarding the electrification of transportation, and its own EDTA comments and statements.
Through new technologies, the EV industry is working toward its goal of putting more electric vehicles on the roadways. Included in this section are news articles and press releases mentioning the growth and progress of the EV industry.
Due to the exciting new possibilities electric drive holds, National and State policies promoting electric drive are moving as quickly as the technology. Included are mentions of EV policy in the news.
Included in this section are EDTA press releases and public statements.
firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (202) 408-0774 Ext. 312.
Commercial scale adoption of electric drive technologies will require consumer education, as well as formal training for the next generation of engineers who will be designing tomorrow’s innovations. Credible information about the value, benefits, safety and requirements of electric drive is crucial and must be widely available to consumers, businesses and state and local policymakers.
There is only one newsletter that covers the most recent and relevant news encompassing the entire electric drive industry: EDTA's The Electric Drive Report. Delivered straight to your inbox every Friday, this e-newsletter will synthesize the week in full including news articles, events, and EV industry press releases.
Connect with EDTA and the GoElectricDrive campaign for consumer adoption of electric vehicles on Twitter and Facebook.